Business Development Executive – 1 position
The key aspects of the role are as follows:
- Assist in Market Research (web based) to the manager
Lead and Demand Generation activity:
- Implementing marketing and pre-sale strategy in generating leads and demand generation
- Very good skills in concept selling through cold calls and experience in emailers and social media
- Generating an interest for EI Design at the customer’s end
- Presenting us as a valuable partner to their business initiatives.
- Ability to promote to top management of companies spread across the globe and ensuring efficient follow-ups for conversion with the manager.
- Understanding how we can add value to our customer’s business (what can we sell, what they would like to buy, what they would like to achieve but don’t know how)
- Demonstrate our services over web
- Lead follow ups, tracking and management
- Get the right solution designed for our customers (best in terms of meeting the objectives and price point and without compromising on quality)
- Meet sales target consistently quarter on quarter.
Others essential skills
In addition to the above mentioned knowledge and skills, the following skills would be preferable:
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships and interact in a professional, friendly and team-oriented manner with all company and customers’ personnel.
- Ability to perform under pressure and maintain emotional composure under stress.
- Flexibility and adaptability to changing circumstances and events.
Desired skills and Expertise
- BDE with 2 to 3 years of sales experience in eLearning or related industry
- Worked in USA and European markets and have sold eLearning solutions to customers
- MBA would be preferred
- Good analytical and communication skills (written and verbal) and operational understanding
- Impressive presentation skills, self-motivated, team player and capability to lead within the BD domain and interact effectively with other domains
Apply for this role
Working at EI Design
Our unique solutions are moulded by experts with more than a decade long learning solutions experience. We practice the training methodologies that we design and introduce to groom our team members to perform to the fullest of their potential.
Innovation is in the DNA of all team members thereby facilitating a healthy equilibrium of customer delight and harmonious work culture. One of EI Design’s goals for the year is to make the organisation the most preferred workplace.