Business Development Executive – (1 opening)
The key aspects of the role are as follows:
- 2 to 3 years of sales experience in eLearning or related industry
- Worked in USA and European markets and have sold eLearning solutions to customers
- MBA would be preferred
- Good analytical and communication skills (written and verbal) and operational understanding
- Impressive presentation skills, self-motivated, team player and capability to lead within the BD domain and interact effectively with other domains
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships and interact in a professional, friendly and team-oriented manner with all company and customers’ personnel.
- Ability to perform under pressure and maintain emotional composure under stress.
- Flexibility and adaptability to changing circumstances and events.
Apply for this role
Working at EI Design
Our unique solutions are moulded by experts with more than a decade long learning solutions experience. We practice the training methodologies that we design and introduce to groom our team members to perform to the fullest of their potential.
Innovation is in the DNA of all team members thereby facilitating a healthy equilibrium of customer delight and harmonious work culture. One of EI Design’s goals for the year is to make the organisation the most preferred workplace.